Latest Special Releases
Half or 50.31 percent of the working-age population or population 15 years old and over are female, while the remaining 49.69 percent are male. In 2018, 46.55 percent of this population are in the labor force or economically active population. This refers to persons 15 years old and... read more
The Consumer Price Index (CPI) is an indicator of the changes in the average retail prices of fixed basket of goods and services commonly purchased by households relative to a base year. ARMM recorded a CPI of 127.0 in May 2019. The region’s CPI is the highest in the entire country... read more
The total production in ARMM increased by 4.0 percent in 2018 to 34,156 metric tons (MT) from the 32,837 MT production in the previous year (Figure 1). ARMM recorded the least amount of production in Mindanao contributing 4.4 percent of the total estimate in the island (Figure 2).
The total production of fisheries in ARMM increased by 5.0 percent in 2018, or to total of 899.374.3 metric tons (MT) from the 856,152.9 MT production in the previous year. Production in all provinces, except Lanao del Sur which decreased by 0.3 percent, posted positive growth rates... read more
The total production of poultry and eggs in ARMM increased by 2.1 percent in 2018, that is from 9,830 metric tons (MT) to 10,034 MT in the following year (Figure 1). ARMM recorded the lowest production in Mindanao contributing only 2.0 percent of the total estimate in the island (... read more